Take advantage of Mr Wolf to resolve your incidents
Mr Wolf is e-Service Desk Automation Platform, which allows automatization of different types of incidents, tasks and tickets.
It’s dedicated to the teams working with JIRA, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow and HP Enterprise tools.
Of all tasks realized automatically
Hours saved in 12 months
Resolved incidents in 12 months
Who is Mr Wolf for?
Service desk automation platform is for everyone who is struggling with big amount of any kind of requests.
Resolving any kind of indicents
Maintenance of clients notifications and inquiries
Processing technical incidents, failures, monitoring
Automatization of employees maintenance, onboarding
„The unblocking accounts and resetting passwords process, which was previously performed entirely manually, is now done almost 100% automatically, without the manual help of consultants, who intervene only in emergency situations. Each request is recorded, which allows you to track its history and review the statistics of the whole process execution.”
Rafał Mońka – Director of the Information Technology Department of Europa Group
|Lower operating costs|
|Increased customer satisfaction|
|Operating time reduction|
- Modification of orders in online shops
- Automatic handling of returns
- Adding new products to online shops
- Automatic modification of service parameters
- Customer verification
- Complaint handling
- Modification of user and service data
- Deletion of personal data (GDPR)
- Handling queries related to order status
- Automation of the invoice processing (OCR)
- Accounting of invoices
- Automation of reporting processes
- Passwords reset
- Creating and modifying accounts in domain systems
- Permission management
- Automatic handling of incidents and HelpDesk reports
- 360 view – current reporting and analysis of processed requests. Monitor the performance of single processes as well as the entire automation effort
- Machine Learning – our tool can progress its effectiveness, the precision of classification is better thanks to the analysis of requests history
- Ruled Based Classification – Classification of incoming requests according to clear and simple programmable rules
- Predict – a module for performing tests and calculating the effectiveness of a Machine Learning model
- Sentiment Analysis – Interpretation of the sender’s emotions
- Intelligent Information Extractor NLP – Extract data from the text
- Human-Guided Form – process tasks that need human assistance
- Generality and 100% customizable – write your own process definitions without any limitations
- Multi-Language detection and support
How does it work?
Firstly, the tasks which are to be processed are classified into the respective categories. Classification of the tasks proceeds automatically using a module based on machine learning.
The tasks classified to automatic implementation pursue itself on the basis of the prepared definition of the process. Processes are described in Python, which guarantees the ease of implementation and fast integration with external services and systems.
- Integration is the energy of our solution – we do it fast, efficient and safe.
- We have over a dozen of years experience in integration of solutions – we effortlessly integrate with your ERP, CRM, Contact Center, E-Commerce systems or any other.
Any Service Desk software
JIRA, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, HP Enterprise, Splunk.
Ready conntectors to any SQL/NoSQL database types.
Any kind of SOAP, REST services or JMS integration.
Direct integration with your mailbox.
After winning a large contract for one of the largest technology companies, we knew that there was a particularly demanding task ahead of us – handling all incidents received by our partner from more than 14 million customers. We gathered a team of 34 people for the project, which had to meet very strict MTTR.
We started to browse thousands of entries to find repetitive topics. We identified a dozen and started their implementation in the tool, which a few months later, in reference to the character from Pulp Fiction, we called Mr Wolf.
Today, with the help of machine learning, we develop a classifier which learns how to categorize new classes of tasks based on the history of manually solved applications. Mr Wolf allows us to set the schedule, monitor their work, store history and logs, present statistics, reports and manage permissions.
The tasks are carried out automatically by operating on the client’s systems (ERP, CRM, sales systems, databases and integration bus services).
Our platform allowed us to reduce TCO of such service through automatization of 31 processes.
Annually 33% (of 100k notifications) are realised without using human workforce. Together with the implementation of new processes this number is rising. The support team decreased by 9 people, which right now are engaged to write automation scripts.
Customer Care Manager
Email messages were previously handled manually by a group of consultants via a common mailbox. As part of the project we implemented JIRA system as a one place where all the communication from customers is redirected. Each e-mail creates a seperate, unique case. All cases are watched by Mr Wolf and classified. If there is a process definition for the case and the request is complete, it is sent for automatic execution. Otherwise, it is sent for manual processing or an automatic response is sent to customer to complete the missing data.
Process goes through many of internal Excel files, backoffice systems, LDAP and internal client databases.
Thanks to automation the Mean Time to Resolve (MTTR) indicator is several seconds, while earlier, due to their large number, the client waited even up to a few days.
We have developed a JIRA process where we collect necessary authorizations and equipment for the candidate on the basis of the position of the person and the the superior approval. Thanks to this, appropriate accounts, access to particular systems and customer personal databases are planned, recorderd and ready to process.
On the basis of this information Mr Wolf carries out appropriate actions for a new employee on IT systems and sends him information about credentails to his e-mail address.
Thanks to the automation, the onboarding process is fast, flawless and organized.
Describe your requirements, and we will prepare the calculation for you, and will try to present TCO and ROI.
We are implementing Mr Wolf in On-Premises or Cloud model ensuring the secure integration with your IT.
The graph below shows an example of the quarterly implementation costs together with information of the ROI.
Ask for Demo
Write to us, we will arrange a product demo. Describe your requirements and we will prepare a implementation calculation for you.